IN THE SWING OF IT
13 classes | 75 mins
Create and maintain flow in your solo and partner dancing by adding ‘swing’. Use this swing to transition smoothly between moves and improve connection with your partner.
Unlimited access forever!
Create and maintain flow in your solo and partner dancing by adding 'swing'. Use this swing to transition smoothly between moves and improve connection with your partner.
- What Does 'Swing' Mean?
- Adding Swing to Our Partner Dancing
- Groovin' exercise I
- Absorb & Redirect
- Communication Challenge
- Groovin' exercise II
- Faster Redirection
- Communication Challenge II
- Effortless Dynamics
- Using Swing in Solo Movements
- Seamless Transitions: Mixing Solo and Partnered Movements
- Flow Exercise
- Dancing with Swing
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Apply the concept of ‘swing’ to your solo dancing
- Apply ‘swing’ to your partner dancing
- Create smooth transitions between movements (solo and partnered)
- Redirect moves at different speeds and smoothly add dynamics to your dancing
- Maintain flow in your dancing